We are the leading professional aerial and pole dancing studio in KZN with studios in Bluff, Glenwood, Hillcrest, Pinetown, Umhlanga Rocks offering small intimate classes.
Fusion Dance is a dance centre where we support the promotion of all of our instructors, affiliates and students. We ensure that all our instructors are qualified in their respective fields. And our students are encouraged to excel, grow and compete. We love our team philosophy! We also offer other styles of dance and forms of fitness.
Fusion Dance offers a variety of specialized dance and fitness classes to suit all fitness levels. Every student receives maximum attention from the instructor, and is in safe, certified hands.
We are the only pole dancing studio in KZN who have 3 instructors with South African colours in Pole Dancing. We also have a qualified massage therapist on site to complete your fitness and dance experience.
Laura was co-owner and head PoleRhythmx instructor at Nouveau Dance Studio CC in Pinetown from December 2009 until November 2010, as well as co-developer of the PoleRhythmx® style of dance. Laura is also affiliated with the SADTA and is a member of the PDC and the PFASA.
Fusion Dance instructors’ recent achievements:
- 3 dancers (all instructors) receiving South African colours for Pole Dancing.
- 3 dancers receiving Gauteng colours for Pole Dancing at the DMASA competition
- Featured on SABC 3’s The Power Within - Episode 26
- Featured in Glamour Magazine - January 2012
- Featured on Expresso Morning show - SABC 3: May 2012
- Featured in Mercury Newspaper - May 2012
- Member of the Pole Fitness Association of South Africa (PFASA)
- Member of the Aerial Fitness Association of South Africa (AFA)
- Pole Dance Community (PDC) approved instructors
- Pole Dance Community (PDC) authorised grading assessors
- Member of the American Pole Fitness Association (APFA)
- Member of the Aerial Arts Association (AAA)
- Member of the International Pole Fitness Federation (IPFF)
- Licensed Zumba® Instructor
- Member of the elite Zumba® Instructor Network (ZIN)
- Qualified personal trainer
- Qualified massage and sports massage therapist
- Co-developer PoleRhythmx style of dance
- Qualified pole dance instructor
- Affiliated with the SADTA (South African Dance Teachers’ Association)