The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
The place where Earth, Sea and Sky meet...
The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa is an exclusive haven…
Nestled between a nature reserve and marine sanctuary with breathtaking views of Robben Island, Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and the Atlantic Ocean, the Twelve Apostles is an incredible, luxury wedding venue in Cape Town. Repeatedly voted as one of Cape Town’s best hotels, this oasis offers generous hospitality, passionate service and exquisite cuisine, living up to its ethos “No request too large, no detail too small”.
The Twelve Apostles Hotel is one of the most romantic and inspiring wedding venues in Cape Town. It is ideal for celebrations of every kind; from honeymoons and milestone occasions, to weddings that promise memories to last a lifetime.
Their specialist Wedding Co-ordinator, together with the hotel’s experienced Banqueting Team will endeavour to meet all your personal needs for this special day from menu choice, table design and décor, to flowers, music and entertainment.
Wedding Venue Options
The Atlantic Terrace Marquee, a beautiful venue with unsurpassed sea views and natural lighting, is available for breakfast, lunch, cocktail and dinner receptions. Capacity: 80 seated and 100 cocktail-style
Pre-reception drinks can be enjoyed in either the stylish Leopard Bar on a non-exclusive basis, the Conservatory or the Lion’s Head Room depending on the size of the party.
The ceremony takes place under the Wedding Gazebo in the Fynbos Garden overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the dramatic backdrop of the Twelve Apostles mountain range. The garden also offers a wonderful area for pre-reception drinks and bridal photos.
The capacity is 90 seated and 100 standing
Throughout the hotel, picture-perfect settings create idyllic backdrops for capturing each and every moment of your special day.
The Atlantic Terrace Marquee Venue Hire Package Includes:
• Use of the Fynbos Garden for the ceremony (subject to weather conditions)
• Use of all benches, cushions and the Gazebo for the ceremony
• Sun umbrellas for shade in the Fynbos Garden
• Tables and chairs
• Crisp, white, floor-length table linen
• Superior quality cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Silver charger-plates
• Wedding menu and wine tasting (pre-selected)
• First Anniversary Dinner in the Azure Restaurant
• Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator on-site
• 5-star waitron and bar service
• Superior Sea-Facing Suite for the night of the wedding – a host of special extras is offered to the wedding couple - monogramed bath towels; rose petal turn-down and a bottle of Bouchard Finlayson with personalised label
Their award-winning ‘Leading Spa’ The Spa at The Twelve Apostles, is a magical oasis of tranquillity, where you will be pampered with a range of unique signature therapies. The secluded, outdoor dual gazebo set in the mountains has panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and is extraordinary for open-air, romantic treatments to enjoy as a couple.
The Presidential Suite can also be converted from a 1 bedroom suite to a 5 bedroom Grand Master Suite, perfect for getting ready on the day with lots of space!